Loudon County Schools will graduate college and career ready students through rigorous and relevant learning opportunities.
Read Across America Week
Read Across America Week
|Monday, March 2nd
Wear your pajamas to school
|Tuesday, March 3rd
Wear as much green as you can
|Wednesday, March 4th
Wear silly socks
|Thursday, March 5th
Wear a hat to school
|Friday, March 6th
Dress like your favorite book character
Yearbooks on Sale
School Board Presentation: Featuring the Rocket Reporter Team
PreK & K Round-Up is April 24
The roundup registration date for PreK and K in Loudon County will be Friday, April 24 at each elementary school. It begins at 8:00 am and ends at 3:00 pm. For PreK, the child must be four years of age by August 15, 2015. For Kindergarten, the child must be five years of age by August 15, 2015.
The student's legal guardian/ parent must complete the forms for registration at the school they wish to attend. Here is a list of what parents will need to bring to the registration.
For the PreK registration, parents will need to provide proof of income. Income verification documents include pay stubs, W-2 forms, Income Tax 2013, unemployment compensation, workman compensation documentation, pension stubs, retirement documentation, social security, veteran's benefits letter, child support, alimony documentation, SSI documentation, TANF documentation, foster care reimbursement, Public Assistance payment, TN Care verification.
The Voluntary PreK program is specifically funded for children in economically disadvantaged situations. However, we encourage everyone to apply even if they may not qualify as economically disadvantaged because occasionally there are student openings after the economically disadvantaged children are placed in the classes. We want to serve as many children in Loudon County as possible.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ON April 24th:
- Parent/Guardian and Student
- Birth Certificate (original copy – not a “Mother’s” copy)
- Physical and Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of residency: 1 – must be in the guardian’s name and match the driver’s license 2 – the proof must be one of these: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax bill
- Driver’s license of legal/parent guardian registering the student (must match proof of residence)
- Additional information: any testing student has been given previously, custody agreements, no contact paperwork, and/or medical concerns
- PreK applicants also need to bring a proof of income.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the PreK Instructional Supervisor, Scott MacKintosh, at 458-5411 ext 1008 (email@example.com) or K-4 Instructional Supervisor, Jennifer Malone, at 458-5411 X1028 (firstname.lastname@example.org).