Loudon County Schools will graduate college and career ready students through rigorous and relevant learning opportunities.
Registration Day is August 5th from 8:00 – 3:00. All returning need to drop by the school to update paperwork and meet the teacher. All new students will need to attend to register and be assigned a teacher. If you are new to our school please bring the following items on August 5th:
- Parent/Guardian and Student
- Birth Certificate (original copy – not a “Mother’s” copy)
- Physical and Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of residency (PLEASE NOTE – It must be one of the following 3 items in the parent/guardian’s name: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax bill)
- Driver’s license of legal/parent guardian registering the student that matches the proof of residency provided above
- Additional information: any testing student has been given previously, custody agreements, no contact paperwork, and/or medical concerns
- PreK applicants also need to bring a proof of income
2014-2015 homeroom teachers will be released in the same manner as last school year. We will be using Skyward to communicate your child’s teacher with you for the 2014-2015 school year. On July 15th Skyward will be available for access starting at 10:00 am. At that time you can log into your child’s account to locate their teacher. If you do not know your password or username please contact the school for this information before school closes for summer break. If you do not have internet access you will be able to see the "Help table" on registration day, August 5th, to find your teacher. Teachers will display their classroom letters and supply list on their webpages.
To sign your child up for the program, go to:
Access Code: 32636
Before summer break, you will receive an email with access details for your child. At the start of the program, your child will receive a short diagnostic assessment based on the grade level he/she will be entering in the fall. TenMarks will create a personalized program for your child to complete over the summer months. An hour a week is all it takes to strengthen math skills and prepare for the year ahead.
For more information, you can print this flyer: TenMarks Summer Math