Loudon County Schools will graduate college and career ready students through rigorous and relevant learning opportunities.
Registration day will be August 5th from 8-3 and is a come and go event. We prefer for everyone (new and returning students) to come during the morning hours, if possible, so we can get accurate numbers of student enrollment. We also encourage you to bring your child so they can meet the teacher and know where the room is located. We've found this reduces anxiety on the first day of school and helps with the transition. Additionally, any school supplies can be brought on registration day to alleviate carrying them in on the first day of school.
For kindergarten enrollment your child must be five years of age by August 15, 2015.
The student's legal guardian/ parent must complete the forms for registration at the school they wish to attend.
Here is a list of what NEW enrollee's will need to bring to the registration.
- Parent/Guardian and Student
- Birth Certificate (original copy – not a “Mother’s” copy)
- Physical and Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of residency: 1 – must be in the guardian’s name and match the driver’s license 2 – the proof must be one of these: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax bill
- Driver’s license of legal/parent guardian registering the student (must match proof of residence)
- Additional information: any testing student has been given previously, custody agreements, no contact paperwork, and/or medical concerns
This summer we changed 18 classrooms from carpet to tile.The rooms look great! To help us keep them shiny we are asking for tennis ball donations to put on the bottom of the chairs, desk, and tables. Thank you for your help.
Please mark your calendars to attend your child’s grade level parent night. This will be a great time to hear from Mrs. Talley, Mrs. Hattley, and you child’s teacher about expectations for the school year and get your questions answered.
· Monday, August 10th:
o 1st grade - 5:30
· Tuesday, August 11th:
o Kindergarten - 5:30
3rd grade - 6:30
· Thursday, August 13th:
o 2nd grade – 6:00
4th grade – 7:00
Afternoon dismissal: Afternoon dismissal will remain the same as last school year.
Thank you - ESS and NMS staff
Parents must complete the application process at GSC, provide proof of their social security number and their children must attend Loudon County or Lenoir City Schools.
In the event that parents do not have a means of transportation to get to the GSC, please contact Cindy Purdy @ 865-986-2036 ext. 4615.
This service will be available as long as supplies last.
Eaton Summer Hours are Monday – Friday from 7-12.