Loudon County Schools will graduate college and career ready students through rigorous and relevant learning opportunities.
PreK & K Round-Up is April 24
The roundup registration date for PreK and K in Loudon County will be Friday, April 24 at each elementary school. It begins at 8:00 am and ends at 3:00 pm. For PreK, the child must be four years of age by August 15, 2015. For Kindergarten, the child must be five years of age by August 15, 2015.
The student's legal guardian/ parent must complete the forms for registration at the school they wish to attend. Here is a list of what parents will need to bring to the registration.
For the PreK registration, parents will need to provide proof of income. Income verification documents include pay stubs, W-2 forms, Income Tax 2013, unemployment compensation, workman compensation documentation, pension stubs, retirement documentation, social security, veteran's benefits letter, child support, alimony documentation, SSI documentation, TANF documentation, foster care reimbursement, Public Assistance payment, TN Care verification.
The Voluntary PreK program is specifically funded for children in economically disadvantaged situations. However, we encourage everyone to apply even if they may not qualify as economically disadvantaged because occasionally there are student openings after the economically disadvantaged children are placed in the classes. We want to serve as many children in Loudon County as possible.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ON April 24th:
- Parent/Guardian and Student
- Birth Certificate (original copy – not a “Mother’s” copy)
- Physical and Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of residency: 1 – must be in the guardian’s name and match the driver’s license 2 – the proof must be one of these: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax bill
- Driver’s license of legal/parent guardian registering the student (must match proof of residence)
- Additional information: any testing student has been given previously, custody agreements, no contact paperwork, and/or medical concerns
- PreK applicants also need to bring a proof of income.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the PreK Instructional Supervisor, Scott MacKintosh, at 458-5411 ext 1008 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or K-4 Instructional Supervisor, Jennifer Malone, at 458-5411 X1028 (email@example.com).
SAT 10 and TCAP Testing Weeks
PTO: Teacher Appreciation Sign-Ups
LLink for Grillin & Chillin lunch at http://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=s.SignupLogin&urlid=10C0C4CA4A72DAAF94-grillin (access code is rockets)
SAFE Drop-Off Coordinator Needed
Principals Night In
Did you miss "Principals Night In"? Don't fret we have the PowerPoint and video here for you to access.
Click here: Principals' Night In PowerPoint
Video: A Student's Perspective - A snapshot into the next grade
Our PTO has received several requests regarding information about “staff favorites” for the end of the year. Below you will find a links to a questionnaire completed by the staff in August with some of their favorite places to shop, eat, and etc.
- 1st grade - 4th grade
- Admin., Prek, and Kindergarten
- Special Areas and Intervention