Loudon County Schools will graduate college and career ready students through rigorous and relevant learning opportunities.
Summer Office Hours
Eaton Summer Hours are Monday – Friday from 7-12.
Registration day will be August 5th from 8-3 and is a come and go event. We prefer for everyone to come during the morning hours if possible so we can get accurate numbers. For kindergarten enrollment your child must be five years of age by August 15, 2015.
The student's legal guardian/ parent must complete the forms for registration at the school they wish to attend.
Here is a list of what NEW enrollee's will need to bring to the registration.
- Parent/Guardian and Student
- Birth Certificate (original copy – not a “Mother’s” copy)
- Physical and Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of residency: 1 – must be in the guardian’s name and match the driver’s license 2 – the proof must be one of these: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax bill
- Driver’s license of legal/parent guardian registering the student (must match proof of residence)
- Additional information: any testing student has been given previously, custody agreements, no contact paperwork, and/or medical concerns